Big changes are happening in higher education this year and it's not just fees. Attending 'Thriving in an uncertain world' on 13 September is a must for heads of university language, linguistics and area studies departments or anyone who has any leadership role in these subjects.
The workshop will cover the following
- Understanding and interpreting the National Student Survey, League Tables and Key Information Sets
- Using the National Student Survey for quality enhancement
- Understanding your national funding picture (different in England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales)
- Understanding resource allocation in your institution
- Managing the budget of your department/section budget
- Dealing with difficult people